Naomi MontgomeryMA, LAMFT
Naomi completed her Master of Arts Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Saint Mary’s University of MN-Twin Cities. She received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology from Metropolitan State University and is a Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist.
Naomi has a non-anxious and non-judgmental presence and believes that the therapeutic relationship between the client and therapist is paramount to change. She believes in having unconditional positive regard for the client and honoring all parts of the self such as the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual parts. Naomi enjoys working with individuals, couples, families and adolescents. Although Naomi works with clients on a variety of issues.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Attachment Injury and Repair
- Child-rearing skills
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Marital Distress, Infidelity Recovery & Spiritual Relationship Growth
- Premarital/Relationship Distress
- Stress Management
Licensure, Certifications, Affiliations & Evidence Based Specialties
- Minnesota Psychological First Aid (PFA) trained
- Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TF-CBT) (trained)