Michelle Pearson is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker in Minnesota with 20 years of experience. She holds a Bachelor of Social Work from Augsburg College and a Master of Social Work from University of Minnesota.
Michelle has provided Case Management, Group Therapy, Testing, Individual Therapy, and Program Management. She believes in providing individualized guidance to those struggling with day-to-day life, to help them develop skills and navigate resources and supports.
In her spare time, Michelle enjoys being outdoors and being with family and friends.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Adoption/Foster Care Services
- Alcohol & Drug Use Issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Childhood Behavior Issues
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Developmental Disabilities
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Head/Brain Injuries
- Men’s Issues
- School Avoidance
- Women’s Issues