Jessica completed her Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy at Argosy University. She received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Community Psychology from St. Cloud State University and is licensed through the state of Minnesota as a Marriage and Family Therapist and has worked within the mental health field for over 13 years.
Jessica enjoys working with individuals, couples, and adolescents. She strongly believes that at the core of the therapeutic relationship is trust and honesty, not only from the patient but holds this expectation for herself as well. Holding a space of no judgement and building on the trust to help each person gain as much as they can from their experience within therapy is a main priority for her. Her philosophy can be summed up in a quote by David Richo “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful parts of us”.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Self esteem
- Chronic Illness
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Grief and Loss
- Racial trauma, bias, and privilege
- Life Transitions
- Marital Distress, Infidelity Recovery
Licensure, Certifications, Affiliations & Evidence Based Specialties
- MN Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #3928
- Clinical Member; American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member of the Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Basic Training EMDR Therapist