Dana enjoys working with individuals, and families interested in making a positive change to their lives. He utilizes a holistic approach to therapy, which includes attention to the mind, body, family, and community.
Dana completed his BA in English Literature at the University of California, Santa Cruz. He received his Master of Arts Degree in Counseling Psychology from the University of San Francisco and is licensed through the state of Minnesota as a marriage and family therapist.
Dana’s interests include keeping up with the people who used to be his children (sons in their mid 20’s), mountain biking, swimming, reading, and nurturing deep friendships.
Although Dana works with clients on a variety of issues.
Special Areas of Interest:
- Chronic stress
- Communication & Conflict Resolution
- Life Transitions
Licensure, Certifications, Affiliations & Evidence Based Specialties
- MN Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist #1048
- LMFT State Approved Supervisor
- Clinic Member; American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member Minnesota Association for Marriage and Family Therapy